10. Spend all day at Marche aux puces de St Ouen in Paris –1000’s of antique shops/flea shops to browse. Many shops that sell hundreds of 100 year-old door knobs – that’s French!
9. Savor the Hot Chocolate at Angelina in Paris (and you need no more meals for the rest of the day!)
8. Spend afternnon in The Catacombs of Paris ~ where the gate reads, “ARRET! C’EST ICI L’EMPIRE DE A MORT” — walk among the 300+ year old bones — no air conditioning needed.
7. Visit Fragonard Museum – not the Fragonard Museum with perfumes – this Fragonard Museum is at the National Veterinary School (suburb of Paris)– for something stranger than The Catacombs
6. Tea time at The Café Campana at Musee d’Orsay –enjoy the sun-filled , completed renovated cafe (used to be Café de l’Horloge) – perfect place to rest your tired body after your museum day!
5. Go have lunch at Kunitora (Japanese Noodle House) near Opera Garnier EVERYDAY while in Paris
4. If you are with kids — spend a day at Jardin d’Acclimatation in Bois de Boulogne — old time rides, small zoo, and park… it is charming (because it is in Paris!) – and better to do NOW – LVMH group is demolishing this gem in 2018!
3. Go see ‘old world’ circus at 150+ year old Cirque d’Hiver
2. Shopping for Chapeaux at Hermes on Georges V with Master Hat Maker in a white lab coat!
1. Feast at Ledoyen – Michelin 3-Star restaurant a block off Champ-Elyees — perfect place for dinner after spending all day shopping on Rue Faubourg St Honore